Saturday, January 12, 2008

mysteries of the world, vol. 1

Why do businesses sometimes keep only one of their two doors unlocked? Does the manager find it humorous to watch people essentially smack into the other door? As good as I am at creating explanations in my head for things, for this one I'm only drawing a blank.

One time in Wehner, not the main entrance, but another one, there are two sets of double doors you have to walk through. I went to one, it was locked but the one beside it was not and then for the second set I automatically went for the door right in front of the one I just entered but it was locked and its opposing one was open. Its a dumb thing to make you peeved, even if only for a moment, but maybe one day I will find out why this exists, or maybe you know.

Oh, and p.s. there is no promise that this "mysteries of the world" series will ever make it past vol. 1.

No comments: