Friday, January 25, 2008

how gorgeous is this?



So, I love decorating. Even though most of the time it's only in my head because, well, lets be honest I'm a little short on rooms and money. But with the knowledge that I will be living somewhere new next fall comes the opportunity to create at least a new bedroom sort of from scratch, which excites me to no end. Anyway, I read a few interior design blogs and this picture was featured in one today and I think it is absolutely adorable (you can click on the picture to see more from the company). So, I've decided I want one for my new bedroom, but I know I'm probably going to have to buy a plain form and either paint or drape the design I want on it, because they don't even list the price of this one, its only listed as being sold at some ritzy store in London, so I'm not even inquiring. So, I'm on the lookout for a really cheap form, but hopefully one with a semi pretty stand. Rachel, you're such an avid seamstress, any ideas where to look? I'm thinking maybe ebay...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

If you are talking about this Rachel, I'm not that kind of seamstress! That is *really* cute though, and would be so fun in a bedroom. You'll have to be careful that it doesn't turn into a clothes pile holder! I'd check ebay, I'm sure you can find something like that there!