Friday, January 11, 2008

back to the grind.

I've been back in College Station for a couple of days now and I already have 3 post-its with scrawled and crossed out to-do's on my desk. In addition to the normal, back in town chores, I'm working on researching Austin area high schools, as well as skimming possible price points for apartments, reworking my resume, and as of today possibly finding a new job.

I have a meeting tomorrrow to discuss grad school this summer, career fairs this spring, and everything I need to do to be ready to be a legitimate teacher come August. I'm not stressing about any of the things its just placed a lot on the back burners of my mind. Oh and I suppose on the front burner is a pseudo fight with Alltel, but never mind that.

I kind of wish I was just in the "real world" already.

No comments: