Tuesday, February 5, 2008

severely unmotivated.

I have a paper to write, albeit a short one, that I am in no way wanting to write, so I'll blog instead.

I was a leader at a junior high disciple now in katy this past weekend, my partner and I had 7th grade girls and they were so great and so loud and so exhausting, but in a good way. The dnow was at a megachurch, you know the ones on major highways with the big digital signs, so it was quite different than any church I've ever been to but it was good to experience somewhere different. My girls were pretty solid for 7th grade girls and they have an excellent youth pastor who is providing a great foundation for them. Oh and I had the best pizza & breadsticks I've ever had, Fuzzy's in Katy, they might have more locations, if you're ever in Houston look them up.

I visited Brittany in Houston after lunch on Sunday and we shopped and did non-college station things for a few hours before I headed back. She lives in a really neat part of Houston now, close to the Galleria area. Her company is in a big skyscraper and I got to see her cubicle; it was fun I felt like adult for 5 minutes, and I look forward to visiting and taking shopping trips many more times. :)

I never really caught up on sleep from this past weekend and as usual on tuesday and thursday afternoons all I can think about is what I want for dinner. Any suggestions?

No comments: