Tuesday, October 16, 2007

cold flannel pumpkin pants?

So it got cool here yesterday afternoon, in the mid-60's, and I was constantly in the mindset yesterday that it was "cold" outside, you know the feeling that you get, so last nite I took the opportunity to bring out my favorite pair of flannel pajama pants and I went to bed so happy because I was getting to wear them. I also made it a "to do THIS WEEK" priority to get my coat in to the alterations place so I would be sure to have it in case the weather gets legitimately cool soon. One can only hope. Oh the simple pleasures of life.

There are a few recipe blogs I read, and one recently posted 2 recipes, one for pumpkin biscotti which I'm eager to try out and also pumpkin ginger nut muffins. Maybe this weekend I'll do a little baking and let you know how they turn out. There's also another one for pumpkin praline tartelettes [served with butter pecan ice cream, no less] which sounds like a lot of time on the elliptical but it's a pretty complicated recipe, so maybe I'll try it when I go home for thanksgiving or when time becomes a less than a luxury again. Until then...

1 comment:

The Roberts' said...

i want to see the muffin recipe! minus the nuts.