Thursday, September 27, 2007

i've had it up to, well, my ears...

...with headphones.

Okay here's the thing. I have really small ears. I'll admit it, next time you see me, feel free to check them out, they're tiny. The earbuds that come standard with most mp3 players - including my ipod - do not even fit inside my ear. They just sit there, so unless i'm sitting absolutely still they're of no use, I quickly abandoned them.



Then I found this pair that are "L" shaped that are great. These lasted for a long time, but not without their own frustrsting tendencies. See the grey cap things, those are interchangeable. The headphones come with different sized sets of those to adjust for size. Naturally I needed the smallest. Well about 2 weeks after I had them one of the caps came off so I had a medium and small then about once a month a cap would fall off somewhere never to be found again until eventually I had two large caps on that hurt my ears.

Since then the last of the caps have gone missing and I've tried a slew of headphones, even the ones that kind of wrap around your ear, but alas, those are much too big.


Anyone else have this problem or any suggestions? I bought a new pair recently that are the same structurally as the ones above but the cap things are different and seem to stay on much better, but we'll see.

No comments: