Thursday, September 27, 2007

it's back..

...the itch for a new coat. In almost 2 months, it will get cool/occasionally cold, and I can not wait. I have always loved winter for the sole purpose of the clothes I get to wear. Primarily the outerwear I get to wear. Coats are my #1 favorite thing about the cold. I get excited when I check weather.com and I see a cool front coming. They are my favorite thing to wear, hands down. So naturally this time of year the coats start coming out and I begin lusting after them. Right now on the top of my list are these 2 from Gap, hopefully they will go on sale in a few weeks,



I can see myself in them. And of course I'll have to bring out the superstar from last year, whitey the diva, after she's had a little altering I'm afraid. If I lived up north I would probably need a separate closet just for my coats because I would rock a different one everyday. Well maybe I should say that differently, if I lived up north and was a millionaire I would rock a different coat everyday, or at least every other day. It's bad, I know. Especially living in Texas, it's pretty ridiculous to have an obsession with coats, but I digress.

1 comment:

The Roberts' said...

oh i love coats. they are expensive tho. side note, kind of, i did notice a nice long sweater shirt/dress thing you wear with jeans at old navy, has potential i think....

bring on the cold weather!!!