Sunday, July 27, 2008

update!

So I have a job!  I go tomorrow to sign a contract with a high school just outside of Katy to teach U.S. History and Government (I don't think I will post on here exactly where I am teaching for several reasons so if you want to know please feel free to ask I'm happy to share!)  

I'm going to Houston today after church to hang out with Brittany and then tomorrow I'm going apartment shopping in Katy.  If you have any apartment tips, or questions you think I should ask when looking, please let me know I've never lived in one...also if you know of any great churches in the Houston area!

I plan to get totally moved in the weekend of the 8-9th of august, but Ill probably be making a few trips back and forth between now and then.

I'm headed to LH now for probably the next to last time...i'm okay.

No comments: