Monday, June 16, 2008

happy birthday to me.


My parents got me this wonderful invention I have been coveting for awhile. I first saw it at the house where I was a disciple now leader back in february. It is a Keurig Brewer! What does it do? What doesn't it do is more appropriate. It makes a wonderful cup of coffee or gives me a perfectly hot cup of water for my tea in less than 60 seconds. What's better is there is no measuring or cleanup with this holy machine (pretty much the sole selling point for me over a conventional coffee pot)! You just buy these single serve "k-cups" (you can buy them pretty much anywhere, target, bed bath & beyond, etc.) in over 150 different coffee and tea flavors and put it in the machine, let it do its rapid magic and then throw it away! It's great!

2 comments:

The Roberts' said...

my dad has one of those, it is pretty nifty. i cant remember the type of coffee he usually buys for it...

CoffeePHD said...

More coffee available online. Here's you can find coupons on Keurig Coffee http://aromacup.com/k-cups/