Sunday, November 4, 2007

things I love about going home. [weekend edition]

[not in order of importance]

1. eating at Mercado's. This is my favorite restaurant in Tyler, it's a super good mexican food place that has been around since before I was born.

2. playing with my dogs.

3. the feeling of "home".

4. sleeping in my bed.

5. NOT checking my email, facebook, etc. all weekend.

6. shopping with my mom and Kaitlin.

7. my routine of getting coffee when I leave CS and getting a big diet dr. pepper and rolo's on the way back.

8. my family's humor when we're together and how we laugh a lot.

9. completely forgetting for 2.5 days about all the things I need to get done in college station.

10. conversations with my dad.


And on another note, while briefly checking the news a few minutes ago, I saw this article from the post about the science behind crying in movies. I found it funny since it takes hardly anything to get me crying in a movie.

1 comment:

BrunerAbroad said...

I love Mercados! That post brought back good memories of going home for the weekend and forgetting all about school and exams and etc...

=)